Introduce yourself

Greeting again from MagicPort!

This forum is for newcomers, here all members introduce themselves and It will help us to get information about each other.

Hi folk, I am Yusuf Yilmaz from Turkiye. I am a 2nd-engineer and currently work at the vessel.

I am Mykyta Tkachenko and I am from Ukranie. I am chief officier and I love sea a lot

Cheng, I am from Singapore, my position ordinary-seaman, 35 year old

My name Dewi from Indonesia and I work at Top ocean people company maning crewing agency with MLC certificate, ISO and legality certificate from government also, I joined here because I need someone who can help me to cooperate in supplying ship crew who can help promote our company and we can send a good and experienced crew of course, thank you

@MagicPort

i am from karachi Pakistan.

@jhon_nelson

Sir, could you mention where are you from? Since it is significant factor to find job for seafarer.

Best
MagicPort Team

Hi everyone,

My name is Refaat Mostafa, I am Egyptian, i am Master Mariner hold full full DP from UK , I have more than 14 years experience on board Offshore units and jack up Barges , I have worked for a long time in Nigeria and have a valid work permit.

Hi Magic Port,

My name Karnelis Dehotman Sitorus, I work as a Offshore Medic, and I have 14 years experience as a Medic, I come from Indonesia and stay in Indonesia, i have experience many project as pipe line project in the barge, rig project, Diving Support Vessel project, seismic project and etc.

Now i available to find new job and to join ASAP.

@MagicPort

i am from indonesia sir

@MagicPort

hello everyone how are you

I am Asghar khan from Pakistan I m graduated from university of karachi I m GP III seaman have 6 month experience I need of job kindly help me please work as like os wiper and messboy

@emma how are you ma’am

I need of job do you help me I have 2 ship experience of lpg tanker

1 Like